- Accompanied shop for supermarket
- Accessibility review of self-service terminal
- Major High Street service provider
- English Federation of Disability Sport
- Royal Mail: webaccessibiity explained
- Post Office: A focus on inclusive design
- Event management: becoming inclusively competent
- Post Office: Taking equality seriously
- The British Library: Disability & Equality
- Impact assessment: assistive technology review
- Rail Safety and Standards Board - sight impaired passengers
- Baby Boomers are sexy!
- Inclusive consumer research
- Making the most of the Paralympic legacy
- Spinal injuries research
Do you have a spinal injury?
If so, would you be interested in taking part in some research?
We've been asked to talk to people with spinal injuries to explore the types of spinal injury organisations they find useful as a source of help and advice.
So we're nterested in exploring a range of issues including:
- are you a member of any organisations providing advice and support to people with spinal injuries?
- what services offered by these organisations do you find helpful?
- what's missing? What services or support would you love an organisation to offer? Got any innovative ideas?
I'm looking to do telephone interviews with people with all types of spinal injury. We hope you will want to take part in order to help to improve the services out there and there will be a fee for those who share their experiences with us.
If you'd like to know more and perhaps take part, please contact me via the email form on the Contact page.
We'd love it if you could help. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you. Mary-Anne
We take seriously the protection of personal information shared with us by our panel members and other research participants. All research findings are anonymised and clients never have access to participants' personal details. Our panel members are valued and respected by us and never shared with anyone outside of our organisation.
Our research is carried out in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct.